To add your business information to Google Maps, Search, and other Google properties, you’ll need to create a Google My Business listing (or get access to one, if it already exists). Manage how your business information appears across Google, including Search and Maps, using Google My Business—for free.
1. Navigate to https://www.google.com/business/
2. Use a gmail account to sign into GMB. I suggest using a personal account if you decide to change your mail provider down the road.
3. Search for your business using its name and address.
4. If you don’t see your business listed in the menu, click No, these are not my businesses or I’ve correctly entered the business. You’ll then be prompted to enter some details for your business. Make sure you enter an accurate, complete street address, and a phone number which reaches your business directly.
5. Click Submit.
6. Verify your business – This may be available via Phone or Mail.
Our mission is to improve businesses online visibility and conversions. We believe in Search Engine Optimization and factor it into any decision we make.